posted by Casey Hall
We encourage all customers in the projected path to take the necessary precautions ASAP.
Several of our departments will be on call 24/7. Phone number are listed below for your convenience. We have also listed a few guidelines when preparing for the storm.
- Lewis & Raulerson – On Call Dispatch: 912-288-3025
- PSG – After Hours: 1-866-291-6606
Preparing for the storm
- Secure Tank Fills – Make sure all lids are secure and tight
- Shrink wrap dispensers – Shrink wrap can be purchased from Lowes, Home Depot and most local hardware stores
- Remove or secure items that are typically outside (trash cans, signs, etc.)
- Cover cash registers with trash bags
- Turn off power except to ice boxes and freezers
- Contract Lewis & Raulerson once power has been restored
- Email a list of damages at your site once storm has passed – firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Raulerson, BDM, GA – 912-614-4442
Bill Raulerson, CEO – 912-286-0010
David Turner, President – 912-288-3146
Please be safe and call us if you need anything.